Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First time at Disneyland!


   On Sunday, January 27th, I went to Disneyland for my very first time. What a wonderful, magical experience to share with my husband! We were originally going to go Friday instead of Sunday, but the weather had other plans! Luckily, by the time we arrived to Anaheim it was cleared up and not raining at all about 10AM. Now my husband and I are from Florida, and we have both been to Disneyworld. However, I have only been there once.. And I was like 13. So I really only remember the most talked about rides like tower of terror, space mountain etc...

                           


We went to Disneyland first instead of California Disney Adventure. We were at Disneyland pretty much all day, only went to Disney Adventure for dinner and Tower of Terror.

While we were in Disneyland still, we had lunch at a wonderful place in the New Orleans area called "Cafe Orleans". I had the Gumbo as well as my husband and also had beignets that were shaped like mickey mouse! The gumbo was absolutely delicious, and so were the beignets.




 Overall we were there until about 730PM, didn't get home til closer to 10. The drive home was absolutely dreadful since I was so tired! But it was all worth it. I can't wait to go back :)

Here are a lot more photos from Disneyland! We were lucky enough to see an amazing parade!

























Video above is me and my husband on the teacups! Hope you enjoy that, and the pictures I have posted. Thanks for looking. :)

xo












1 comment:

  1. Love all the big pictures!!! :D haha My husband and I are planning on going to Tokyo Disney Land while we're in Okinawa and this post has gotten me pretty excited for that! <3

    ReplyDelete