Thursday, January 24, 2013

One Year Anniversary

Wow, how time has just flown by. I can't believe it's been a year of being married already! I love being only 21 and having my very first anniversary with you! Just wait, in 10 years, i'll be only 31, and we will be married that long! I feel very blessed to of found my soul-mate at such a young age. A lot of people say "Why rush into marriage, why get married so young" etc etc. Well my personal answer is...
I don't want to miss all these precious moments. I would rather get married young, learn more about the love of my life at a young age, appreciate him more everyday, have amazing memories... I feel like i'm living a fairytale sometimes. I travel the world, my husband fights for our country, and i'm married to him.

They say that the first year of marriage is always the hardest. I believe it. Lots of adjusting, and really getting to know your partner out of just hanging out for a few days. But honestly, if we just got through the hardest "part" (I know, there will always be something along the way to workout with but you catch my drift) then for the most part it should be smooth sailing from now on!





I know today you had to go to work, and you would do anything to be here right now hanging out with me, but i'm so glad we got to spend lunch together, and this morning. 
I'm happy you also have a three day weekend!!



  I love all our memories together. I past, our present, and I can't wait to know what our future ones will look like. Cause if they're anything like they have been, I know they will be absolutely amazing.
I love waking up to you every single morning. It's almost like a dream to me... May will be our one year of living together, and this is the most time we have ever spent together at one time.
It took me so long to get used to the fact that I, or you weren't leaving anytime soon. That we can finally start our lives together as a married couple and go on this beautiful journey.

                                                     I love you. I love you. I love you.



                                                          Happy anniversary, Babe. <3


                                                                           xo






No comments:

Post a Comment