Saturday, January 19, 2013

Update; 01.19.13

Hello ladies and gents! I've been so busy it seems like, and with my husband and I only having one computer until we get our stuff to our new house I won't have my laptop for a couple more weeks. However, I do have my iPad, I just can't set photos where I want them to. But that's alright, I bought some things today and can't wait to review them! I got one of Smashbox's primers. I have extremely dry skin so I got the hydrating one. I also found out that the current makeup remover wipes I have been using could be helping in the factor of my dry skin! So I got another one by the same brand but made sure it said "hydrating". I'm excited to try these two and hoping my skin will become less dry and more soft and will make my makeup look flawless!

I also bought Nivea's Firming Cellulite Serum. It firms skin and helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. Now I have done my research on this, watched a lot of YouTube videos about it, and looked up reviews on the website etc. I'd have to say about 90% were all positive. I think it will HELP me a lot. I am also on the road to weight loss and becoming more healthy, so with this serum plus my exercising, I think I will see good results. The bottle says as little as 10 days but we shall see. I will probably do this review separate from my hydrating primer since I want to use this Serum for probably 2-3 weeks before I review it.

Too faced "perfect black" eyeliner I got today! It's a waterproof. I use a liquid liner for the top of my lid. But I like to connect from the bottom and outer corners of my eyes for a more dramatic look if I'm dressing up or something. As far as I can tell, the waterproof seems legit. I swatched some on my hand at Ulta, and I have washed my hands 3 times since and gave my cat a bath, and it's still there. Haha.

I look forward to reviewing these items! Will also be doing a "January favorites" at the end of the months so stay tunes!


In other news,
My kitty, Berlioz has been adjusting just fine! He is very comfortable with my husband and I. I love his personality! He is very calm, loves to cuddle, he's not aggressive but is up for playing when you are! We did however have to get his nails trimmed. Can't tell you how many cat scratches I have! It's been great having him not claw me for no reason lol. And like I said he isn't aggressive he just likes to flex his claws out ALL THE TIME. So not only did I want to stop hurting but we are still in our lodging house on base! So the furniture isn't ours. Lol.

Can I just say how excited I am to finally get a house?! Ugh, we have been here since December 4th! I'm ready to settle in ! We will find out the exact date we can move in on the 31st. Worst case scenario it won't be til Feb 8th.

5 days til my one year wedding anniversary! I am beyond excited! I cannot wait for this day. It is going to be magical!

Well until next time guys!

-Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment