Thursday, January 3, 2013

Valencia Adventure





Hello hello all internet bloggers and/or readers of the internet. I just got back from my hour and a half drive from Valencia. I met another Instagram friend! Her name is Kaitlyn. She was pretty awesome! My husband and I spent the whole day with her, and just hungout.I have plans to hangout next friday as well!
We had lunch at five guys and then dinner at "Wokcano". Which was absolutely amazing by the way. I had the dragon roll a ginger salad and miso soup. Could this dinner be any better? Even though I said I curved my craving for sushi, I guess I lied cause I ate more today! But this one was more fancy, so it was even better. And more satisfying. I will definitely be back.

As you can see to the left... It looks amazing. It tasted even better...

 Anyways, it was a beautiful day, only 60 degrees and the sun was shining. That's probably my favorite kind of weather. I got my rings back too! They're so sparkly and clean :)
















Also, I found on APET Rescue's Facebook a picture of Berlioz. :3
And of course I have to share is frisky looking cuteness:


Ahh I can't wait to have him! Danar and I are going to be going into a pet friendly TLF until we get into our house no later than Feb 8th. So hopefully i'll get a call about Berlioz's applicationa and we can buy him and take him home soon after we are in the pet OK TLF! I am so excited!!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment