Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some Nights





        Good evening all! Is it already January 2nd? haha, just kidding. Anyways, I went to this hole in the wall place close to base called "Mom's teriyaki and bowl";
None the less it was absolutely great. If it wasn't for these incredibly obnoxious kids running around in the small dining area I would have had an even better experience. But what can ya do... If I yelled at them to stop I probably would've gotten punched in the face. haha!!


              
  To the right is what I had. It was a Chicken Teriyaki bowl with a side of California roll with no Avocado. What's great is that they advertise that nothing is frozen, they don't have MSG in their food and everything is cooked to order. I don't know about you but I would rather wait a few more minutes on my food and enjoy 20x more than I would normally. The only thing I think i'll change about my order next time if I get a bowl is get no vegetables. It was a little hard to get down to the rice so when I finally did I was already chicken wasted. The sushi was great, and fresh tasting. I've had better sushi before, but it still got my craving for sushi....satisfied. I'm okay with that.
I will most definitely be back. It was a really cool Korean place... My husband had boolgogi. Which made him extrememly happy and probably a little nostolgic for when he was deployed to south korea. He absolutely loved SK and wants to go back someday.

 Another great thing that happened today is that we went to the bases adoption center and looked at their cats and dogs. Put in an application for a cute little black cat who is 8 months old. They named him Skeeter, but i'm re-naming him lol. I'm going to name him Berlioz. You know... like from the aristocats... hehe. I didn't take any pictures unfortunately... but once we get a phone call on our application verification etc. I will be stopping by and visiting my little guy until we can take him home and I will for sure take some photos then. It was so cute cause I felt like I had the best connection with him. He loved on me, and gave me attention...or was wanting me to give him attention... haha which ever! I felt a good bond when I was with him.

 Yesterday we did a really good shop at Michaels, I got a new photo album and a memory box and journal and also three vinyl frames!





Don't my A Day To Remember Vinyls looks so classy in frames? Ugh I can't wait to get into base housing and be able to hang them up! I can't believe the frames at Michaels were only $5 a piece! What a steal!!! I mean I got a lot of great steals... Memory box and journal was only $1.99 and the photo album was half off. How awesome right? The cashier also told us that they do Military Discount Wednesdays, and does an ADDITIONAL 10% off anything you buy. So even if something you buy is 50% off it becomes 60%... Tell me that isn't awesome.

 In two days time we will now have lived in California for one month. Time is flying by.... It'll be crazy when i'll say "Oh wow i've been here for a year already?!" haha. Why does time act like that? I'd like to know.

       I will talk to you later.. so for now i'll leave you this awesome photo I took yesterday.






xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment